Discover the latest product updates from June 2022.
- We have updated the message displayed when a chat conversation is closed by either an ambassador to show ‘Thank you very much for chatting with us. You can always reopen chat if you have more questions.' We hope this will motivate the prospects to re-engage in the conversation if they have more questions at a later stage.
- SSO (Single Sign-On) is now available for admins, ambassadors and prospective students. This enables users to use IdP-based credentials to get access to The Ambassador Platform. Admins can control what type of users have SSO enabled from the admin dashboard (e.g. ambassadors, prospects, admins), authorize access to their provider, and choose whether they want their users to access the platform only using SSO.
The SSO setup takes 30 minutes and gives your institution a secure way of managing user access on The Ambassador Platform. If you want to find out more about this feature, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- API Integration - It is now possible to retrieve the 'country' of a prospective student via our API. When a prospect selects a nationality, we assign an ISO country code to their nationality, and this country code is translated into a country attribute for that prospect. Therefore, if you want to track the country of residence (e.g. Ukraine, but not the nationality, Ukrainian) you can pull the country through our API rather than the nationality.
- A new version 1.3.0 of the Zapier integration has been released; this shows prospects created in descending order, therefore, eliminating any confusion with fetching test data.
- Prospects who access a private event via a link that was shared with them will now first see the description, cover image, and event name instead of the sign-up form.
THE Student Chat
- The search filters on the mobile view and its behavior have been updated in order to make it more user-friendly